Medisoft Network Server Upgrade Complete
New Server Login and Password Required
Our upgrade to our new server is complete.
- Providers should still go to https://www.medicalbillingclaims.com to connect.
- HOWEVER, if you go to that site and do not get our login screen, you can clear the cookies in your browser and try again. If you still have an issue with getting to the server login screen, you can go to https://www.medicalbillingclaims.com/rdweb to connect.
- Providers should use the new Server login and password you recently created.
- PROVIDERS MUST ENTER mbpros2\ prior to your Server login. For example, if your login is abcchiro you would enter mbpros2\abcchiro as your Server login.
- Note that previously you entered mbpros\ prior to the Server login. Make sure now you enter mbpros2\ prior to your Server login.
- If you do not recall your Server login or Server password, please submit a Support Ticket (do not send a regular email).
- Some of our practices that access the Medisoft Network never submitted tickets with your new Server login and password requests. These practices will be unable to access the network until you comply with the notice we first sent notice about on September 10, 2019.
- Any custom grids you created in Medisoft in Transaction Entry, Claims Management or the Ledger must be recreated. Medisoft has been reset to its default settings.