Connecting to the Medisoft Network With the Move to our New Servers
Now that we have completed the move to our new servers, providers will no longer connect via vWorkspace.
Providers are to connect by going to: https://www.medicalbillingclaims.com/rdweb.
- Note: We will be working on an option where providers will be able to click a Medisoft icon from their Start Menu but that option is not yet available. So, for now, providers must access the above website in order to connect to the network.
Providers must use their SERVER login and password to connect to the network (not your Medisoft login and password).
- If you are unsure of your Server login and password, log into the Support Suite and submit a ticket. Do NOT send us a regular email.
- When logging in you must enter your Server login in the format mbpros\(Server login). If you only enter your Server login without entering mbpros\ first you will receive an error message that you must enter domain name.
Once you have successfully logged in at the above website, click the Medisoft icon. The first time you click the Medisoft icon you may receive a pop-up message again asking for your Server login and password. Again, enter your Server login (in the format mbpros\Server login) and your Server password.
- You may have to do the above a couple of times when connecting as we have two Terminal Servers and the first time you connect to each Terminal Server you will be prompted for the above.
Also, the first time you connect to a Server you will receive a message such as Run or Save (depending upon the browser you are using). Click Run to run the app to connect to our network. Again, you will only be prompted for this the first time you connect to each of our two Terminal Servers.
Once you click Run (or the equivalent in your browser), you will see a little pop-up box saying Remote App and you may also see a pop-up in your lower right corner saying Connecting to Remote App.
The first time you connect to Medisoft on our network it may take a couple of minutes for the program to launch as the server is reviewing your user profile on our network. Subsequent attempts to connect should result in Medisoft launching faster.
IF YOU RECEIVE THE MEDISOFT SPLASH SCREEN AND A POP-UP INDICATING THE DATA COULD NOT BE FOUND AND ASKING IF YOU WANTED TO RETRY OR CHANGE DATA OR CANCEL, CLICK THE CHANGE DATA BUTTON. In the pop-up box, you may see \\DC02\Medidata. Simply change the DC02 to DC05 and click to continue.
- You then will be at the Medisoft Practice List. You will have to scroll down the list until you see your Practice Name. Highlight your Practice Name and click OK.
- NOTE: We will be trying to log in as all users today before you attempt to connect so as to avoid the above scenario for you.
When you do get to the Medisoft login screen, MAKE SURE AT THE TOP OF THE BOX IT DOES INDICATE YOUR PRACTICE NAME. If it does NOT say your Practice Name, click the Change button, then scroll the Practice List until you come to your practice, highlight it and click OK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES AT ALL, PLEASE LOG INTO THE SUPPORT SUITE AND SUBMIT A TICKET.